As a professional Tae kwon-Do competitor I went though many injuries and visited many physiotherapists and doctors. That is why I know very well what it is like to feel pain and limitations.
It showed me the importance of physiotherapy from the patient’s point of view and now it gives me the sense of purpose in my life. Helping people to relieve the pain and to recover from injuries or illness to full live, finding the cause of their health issues, or focusing on finding identifying the weak points and solving the issues it makes me happy and brings me energy. And I return this energy back to my patients via versa. The Living without the pain is extremely important as and it makes our lives happier and easier.
During the first few years of my practice, I worked in a hospital in Prague were I treated patients mostly after surgeries, orthopedic and traumatic injuries and patients with chronic pain of musculoskeletal system. For the last two years, I have worked was working in Middle East (Saudi Arabia and Egypt), and also often times with patients with multiple sclerosis, stroke and other neurological disorders. My goal is to look at patients as a whole and to try to find options and solutions to their problem stogether with them
- CVUT in Prague, Czech Republic – Specialization in Health Service – Physiotherapy – Bc.
- Specialized in:
- Sport physiotherapy
- After orthopedic surgeries
- Orthopedic and traumatic injuries
- Functional disorders of the musculoskeletal system
- Proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation – currently taking place
- Hypermobility, CKP Dobřichovice
- Arches of the body, CKP Dobřichovice
- Prometric exam, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Mobilization in the context of Muscle Chains, Mgr. Petr Bitnar
- Acral coactivation therapy, ACT centrum s.r.o.
- Rehabilitative treatment of some types of functional female sterility by Ludmila Mojžíšová method, Věra Jedličková
- Deep Stabilization System of the Spine, Mgr. Petr Bitnar
- Examination and functional physical therapy in knee´s dysfunctions, Rehalab Academy
- Stabilization exercises in the shoulder girdle, Dr. Pavel Švejcar
- Examination and functional physical therapy in shoulder´s dysfunctions, Rehalab Academy
- Manual lymphatic drainage, Mgr. Toušková, Prague, Czechia
- Therapeutic use of Temtex tape, MUDr. et Mgr. Robert Válka
- Physiotherapy after injuries in sports, Rehaspring
- Spiral Stabilization of Spine (Course 1, part A, B, C, D), MUDr. Richard Smíšek
- Masseur in the field of sports and regeneration, Petr Stach´s School for Trainers